Coronavirus Prevention FAQs
What does Insight School of Washington (ISWA) recommend I do to protect my student and family from coronavirus infection?
Like you, ISWA and K12 are concerned with the ongoing coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. To safeguard your family and prevent the spread of the virus, K12 strongly recommends following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, some of which are outlined below:
CDC's Recommendations for Slowing the Spread
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren't available.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow, and do not spit.
- Monitor your health daily. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.