Career And College Prep
Arts, AV Technology & Communications
Your Platform Awaits
Put both your creative spirit and technical mind to work to create visual assets for the digital world. Your talent could take you anywhere from education to entertainment to advertising and beyond!
Which pathways are offered?
Digital Photography Design—This pathway is designed for students who want to enhance their photographic knowledge and abilities with an emphasis on skills used in commercial photography.
Graphic Design—This pathway prepares students to produce digitally generated or computer-enhanced media used in business, training, entertainment, communications, and marketing.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Creative art director
- 3D animator
- Graphic designer
- Applications software developer
- Multimedia artist or designer
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like with this career?**
**Data is from Lightcast and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for? ***
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Graphic Design & Illustration using Illustrator
- ACA Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop certification
- ACA Print and Digital Media Publishing using Adobe InDesign certification
- ACA Web Authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver
- ACT National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC)